:: Home :: Food Court Design Group :: Menu Boards :: LED Illuminated Menu Boards
LED Illuminated Menu Boards
- 81% power savings over magnetic ballast lighting
- 76% power savings over electronic ballast lighting
- LED panels last between 75,000 - 100,000 hours
(compared to 18,000 - 20,000 for fluorescent)
- LED panels only lose 3%-5% of their brightness of the panel Life
(fluorescents lose an avg of 51% of brightness over two years)
- LED panels generate little or no heat - Extending picture life
- Gives a "Flat Screen TV" look
We guarantee increased profit. You can’t lose!
Click image to enlarge
6 little known techniques using menu boards
to increase á la carte sales
- Always use a luscious food picture of your menu items. You want to create a situation where kids point at the picture and say, “I want that!”
- Never put too many serving size options on the board – use regular and large – to speed their choice.
- List all your á la carte items in order of popularity, and group them by category to make selection easier (for instance, keep all drinks together and all desserts together).
- Use colored backup strips to highlight your most popular offering, or to denote a special food selection.
- Use double-high headers with colored strip and white letters to focus students’ eyes on your food groups.
- Use the school cafeteria nickname in a large header strip to personalize the cafeteria.
- BONUS TIP #7 – Remember idea #1- ALWAYS use delicious-looking food pictures. This idea alone will raise your sales 7-10%.
Call Barry Schuster to transform your dull, drab cafeteria or library into something beautiful and attractive!
Toll-free Tel: (800) 330-7328 · Toll-free Fax: (800) 586-3291
||Western Regional Office
3419 Via Lido #333
Newport Beach, CA 92663
|Eastern Regional Office|
3772 Kori Road
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Copyright © 2015 Universal Seating Company - All rights reserved. Brodart logo is copyright Brodart, Inc.